July 24, 2012

Crocheted sea growing...

I've been working and working on it and it had grow a lot... I'm happy with it. I won't be able to show it to you today, because I left it at the shop and I don't have a photo of it.
It's starting to be too big for me to carry back and forth from home to the shop and viceversa... and it's not that it is THAT big, but that I'm using several balls of yarns of all sizes and textures and that takes up a lot of space, and it's more difficult to carry.

Today I'll go out to measure it to the tree, and then I'll be ready to move into the beach and sunset... I imagine something like this... (Don't mind my little sketch please.... I made it in 5 minutes in paint... and I don't have a very good mouse or any painting skills or tools)













All of it is free form as I showed you the other day... and it's all formed out of different yarns in sea-like colors (blues-greens and ocasional purple and so) in lots of different textures and stitches.

I'm not sure how the beach will be, still thinking in that... but the sunset I think it'll be all horizontal lines, to give it a different look from the crazy sea...

Once I have the base, I'll add the fun details on top!
I'll show you later!!


Oh!! I'm super super happy, excited!!!!!!!!! I found out yesterday that I'm having visits tomorrow!!!! My dearest uncle and friends are coming for a week!!!!
I might not post a lot!

See you soon!
S.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!