January 27, 2012

A day off...

Hello friends... nice to be back....
I can't believe this is my first post of the year... You can tell I've been busy!!
I've been around the computer, but not long enough to read blogs or write a post!!

Since the beginning of the year my knitting/crochet have been flying, I feel I've completed several things and usually have more than 2 projects in my bag all the time!
Some big, some little but I'm happy with them.
I want to talk a little more about each, and I promess I will but for today I'll just leave you with a collage of them.





















I took the day off today, I'm planing on working on my photo album, and I need to hurry up because it's getting out of date!
Plus I need to clean and get nice all the apartment because tomorrow the management will show it off to someone... will be leaving in the summer! so sad! I'll miss the shop SOOOOO much!
See you soon!
S.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!