February 09, 2011

No pictures for a while!!!!!

I am so sad!!!!
Today I took pictures of my scales bag that I finally got back from the yarn store yesterday... I was so excited to show you!!!
And I was trying to insert the memory card of my camera in the laptop, and I was doing it without seeing or paying atention, and I put it in the wrong place ::: where the CD's go!!!! so when I realized I had did that I panicked a little and tried to pull it out with tweezers and pliers with no success but to get it further into the space...
I'm hoping for a good weather tomorrow so I can take it to the PC doctor... Oh my poor laptop!

And that also means that I'll be a couple of days (and hopefully no more than that...) with out my camera and pictures!!!!

Oh my!!

In other themes... I've had headaches during the last week... I have always suffered of migraines and I'm "used" to, but that doesn't makes them any easier or fun... the new thing this time was a lot of dizzyness, and I was tired and without energy... today I couldn't go to my zumba class because everything was spinning around me!!!!

So I looked for the sympthoms over the internet and my conclusion is that I'm dehydrated... I'm not taking for granted that I have nothing else and if it continues I'll go to see a doctor... but I thought about it and I'm doing a lot more excersice of what I'm use to and I know that I've never been a good water drinker... I have to focus every day to drink as much water as I can, because even when I try to drink and drink and I feel like I've been drinking ALL day, the truth is that when I do good I get 6 cups of water and I almost NEVER get to the recommended 8... so if I'm doing a lot of excersice with the zumba and I'm sweating A LOT in each class and not geting my water back... it makes sense to think that I'm dehydrated isn't it???

So I spent the afternoon drinking water... I still have 2 cups to go to get to the recommended 8... wish me luck!

See you soon! I hope!

S.

2 comments:

  1. That is a bummer- I did something similar when a cd I put in didn't click down and got stuck above the slot. Luckily we were able to get it out. Hopeing for a speedy recovery for your laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanti, sorry you're ill.. and hope they can fix the issue of the card. Goodness!

    Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!