August 30, 2010

Someone Made a Dress with my Pattern!!!!

WOW!!!

I'm just super excited!!!
Do you remember my first pattern?? Sienna's Dress??
Well, I was Raverly-ing yesterday and wanted to show my parents how my pattern looks on Raverly, when I saw it said that there was 4 projects of it already!!!
I got so so so so so so so so so so so so happy and excited and jumping and happy dancing!! I just couldn´t believe it...

So the first one was made by mjarmero (name in Raverly), and I loved how it's made in a little size, she called it size PukiPuki (that I guess it must be the name of the doll), I think its sounds super cute!
 Image by mjarmero in Raverly

And the second one, was made by SamiraFatima (name in Rav), and I absolutely LoVe how she combine 2 colors in the top part, I like very much the effect that this produces.

Image by SamiraFatima in Raverly

Thank you for make this dresses!!! you have made me so happy!!!

See you soon!
S.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!