May 12, 2010

Crochet Café

Me again...
Today is a gloomy, cloudy day, one of those that make you want to stay inside and curled up and not go out...
But I had a call from one of my friends to get out and buy some yarn and hooks for her so I can show her how to crochet... SOOOO who can resist to that??
And once we got to the store I couldn't contain myself and I end up buying 2 Red Heart balls... 2 tones of blue...
It's for my Mary Jane Slippers that I told you about the other day... I made one, as I told you... and I run put of yarn (stash yarn) so I have to go and by more!
And now I'm in the process of my new pair of Mary Janes...

My friend was very exceptical and didn't think she could do it... but in a couple of hours she crochet 3 inches of a scarf!!! She was so happy!!! and I was so proud of her...
Yei!!! another hook-person for the world!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!