December 17, 2012

A day at home...

Today was a cold, dark, rainy day... I woke up with a runny nose, feeling a little cold-ish, so I stayed at home... I made some jewelry, made lists of the things we'd like to sell when we move in February.

The weekend was great, I had a really good time on Friday and Saturday at the shop, there was a birthday and I made another rose cake, and there was a trunk show of Mountain color yarns on Friday evening... it was great!! I got a skein of deep green sock yarn. I'll take a picture later when there is better light.

And yesterday we had finally the Baptism. I'll upload the photos this week to show you a bit.
And then I had the Yarn store end of the year party... it was fun, lots of good friends, good food, presents and laugh.

We have to go for groceries... uuggh!

See you soon!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!