I like days with dates like this one, I think they have some magic...
I made a wish at 12:12 today.
For this post I thought I'd show you 12 projects I haven't showed before... I couldn't find 12 around, so I'm skipping that until another day.
But I'll make a list of 12 random facts about me that you may or may not know:
1. I love to sing, but not so much to listen to music. I don't mind music if I'm in an open space or with more people but if I'm alone, sometimes it becomes a little overwhelming. I prefer to sing to myself.
2. I've been doing digital scrapbooking since 2010 and I love it. I think is the perfect way for me to make something fun with our photos and preserve our memories.
3. I listen to The Digi Show podcast, where they talk about digital scrapbooking... different to the music, I can listen to those episodes for hours one after another!
4. Until 2 years ago I wasn't really interested in clothes! I'm into them now, definitely.
5. I started baking in 2010. Fun!
6. I've been crocheting since I was 6, so 24 years now... only 4 knitting.
7. I want to be a crochet and knitting designer.
8. I'm terrible at drawing and I think I have no sense of color.
9. I started making jewelry in my sophomore year in high school. Almost all the time since then I have pliers and wire to hand... I am not good at selling it at all.
10. I'm in love with bright colors!
11. MG was my one and only boyfriend and he's the perfect hubby for me!!
12. I love cookies!!
There you go, 12 totally random facts.
See you soon!