March 04, 2011

Sleeveless Cardi Jumper

Hello!!!

Thanks for being here today!

Remember I told you that my Crocodile Stitch Shawl was hibernating because I got caught up in a knitting project???
Well, some of the ladies at my LYS have been making this Sleeveless Cardi by Emma Fassio.
And I got caught by the idea of making it... and I didn't want to because I had several projects going on, you know how this is...
At some point I decided that it would be my project to work on at the end of this month, because I'm going to Mexico (YEI!!!!! happy dance!!!) for 2 weeks, and I planned to do it there...
As knitting is not my strong point I wanted to start and get past the straps, the increases and the binding off of the armholes. And then just knit, knit, knit in the round on my trip.
Well, one day I just HAD TO start!!! so took a trip to the yarn store, bought 4 skeins of lovely Vintage Chunky yarn, and casted on my stitches.
I must have done something wrong in one of the increases because my count was all off... so I ripped it and started all over again...

I'm glad I did it, and know I have an amazing project going on... I couldn't stop so now I'm hopping I'll finish it before my trip!
And I'm even loving the little holes made by the increases!
I'm a bit further now than when I took this pictures, and I think I've get to the point for the bottom increases! so another trip to the LYS today for help and afternoon with the ladies!
And I better hurry up because I think it'll rain!!!

See you soon!
S.

**Today is the last day to enter my Giveaway!!! so hurry up because I'm making the draw tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful knitter. This is beautiful, love the color. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!