February 05, 2011

W.O.W ! ! !

I'm Happy and excited!!!

Yesterday was my first "official day of work"...
The owner at the LYS had been asking me for months to show her my jewelry and I hadn't because I couldn't sell it with out the work authorization that just arrived...

So finally I could do it yesterday! and I took all the jewelry I had made over this years in US. I haven't been working constantly and I haven't worked on that in over a year, but I had a good stock to show...

SOOOOO I showed it to her and other ladies and I sold 5 pairs of earrings!!!! I'm excited!
It feels good and right to be able to sell again and make money for something I did.


I'm happy, happy, happy!!! Here are the sold pairs:::

Sterling Silver and chalcedony...
Sterling Silver and red coral...
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver and ??? I'm not sure about the bead, I think is chalcedony too... but I'll change it for a coral as the customer wanted something more vibrant...
Sterling Silver and onix...
That's all for today!!!! I'm going to the LYS again to have a hooky day!

Enjoy your weekend!!!
See you soon!
S.

9 comments:

  1. I knew they would go like hot cakes, well done, that will keep you even busier now. Your LYS sounds full of fantastic opportunities for you. Looking at your work you deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Your work is beautiful, can't wait for your etsy shop ;-)! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations that is so exciting and rewarding. They are all so beautiful!!! Now you need to replenish and I bet you are motivated! I loved the first ones, so lovely. Happy Day to you, xoRobin❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shanti, selling that many is good work! I think the stone you have there is called "Blue Lace Agate". Bravo! Hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It must be such a lovely feeling for you :) The top ones are my faves - fancy, but not too show-offy. Keep up the good work!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! What fantastic news. Congratulations! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, that is awesome! And I love the pair with the chalcedony!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your work is beautiful, you'll be so busy making them soon!

    Happiest weekend!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!