July 13, 2012

Wrapped in wire... earrings!

It has been a while since I made this... but here are they, I love having pictures of them because I can go back and love them and be happy that my hands can create something pretty.
All the wire is Sterling Silver hand-bended by my with pliers.
...with swarovsky crystals...
 ... with czech crystal...
 ... with handblown glass (bought, not by me), and swarovsky crystals
 ... with some kind of gemstone I got on sale, didn't have a sign and I haven't figured what is it...
 ... with swarovsky drops...
 ... with agate, and silver beads...
See you soon!
S.

2 comments:

  1. I love making jewelry too.. yours are beautiful! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People love to have creativity in their jewelries, and creativity is all here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!