How was your Thanksgiving???
I hope you had a wonderful weekend, full of magic and nice things.
We had wonderful times... dear MG took all 4 days off work and it was a blessing.
I started crocheting a little stocking to welcome MG on Wednesday night... he loved it!!!
I saw a post on Ravelry pointing to it (post done by Lucy from Attic24)... and then follow the instructions on Le Monde de Sucrette blog (wonderful and nice colorful blog I must say!)
We cooked a "Cranberry Ham" on Thursday morning...
Here are some reasons I'm thankful for this year:::
- I have a really wonderful and sweet husband that loves me completely and makes me feel really like the most special girl in the world.
- We are both happy and healthy and loving each other more and more.
- We both have amazing families that love and support us.
- MG has a work he loves, were he's inspired and happy.
- I have a whole bunch of incredible friends at the yarn shop.
- I have someone to love, something to do and something to wait and wish for.
Nice breakfast and then a good amount of yarn shopping in a different yarn shop, since my loved shop doesn't carry the colors I needed (more on that later).
And then all afternoon spent with my friends and MG at my usual YS. Happy times!
Saturday with friends and a college football game!!!
Sunday of relax and laziness with MG at home... I stayed all day in my pj's!! that's happyness!
How was your weekend??? What are you thankful for?
See you soon!