April 09, 2011

G is for Grandma and Girls...

Grandma is 90 years old... She has dementia so she doesn't remember anything (almost) so you can have the same conversation during the whole afternoon.
Sometimes she has bad days and she's not nice then, but when she's in a good day she's really nice, happy and you get to laugh a lot with her.
My brother says that she is great as a therapist, because the rational part works perfect and she can have a whole conversation and then won't remember so she won't tell.
Something that I love is that, although she doesn't remember most things, she knows exactly that I'm married, who I'm married with and that I'm living in the US. :o)
This is Grandma!

G is for Girls because I had a really good time with the girls the other day... We had such a great time that we met at 6pm and were together till 10pm! we talk a lot, about anything and everything... and it felt great to have girl friends around...

:o) :o)
:o) :o) :o)
:o) :o) :o) :o)

See you soon!
S.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of your grandma! She looks an awful lot like my husbands grandma who passed away two years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!