It is absolutely amazing and I really thank her, for sharing it with me... and I also want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you that read my blog, leave sweet comments (or not) and accompany me in this life jorney!!!!
May I present you::: THE Award!!!!!
It made me really, really happy, I jumped and danced with delight and I smile every time I think about it...
Made my day and week for sure!!!
As all awards, it comes with certain rules that I have to follow now...
** thank and link back to person who awarded you done!
** share 7 things about yourself done!
** pay it forward to 15 discovered bloggers done!
** contact these bloggers and tell them about the award almost done!
Here are my 7 things...
- I am ejoying my life so much at the moment, even when I'm far away from Family and friends, and I spend most of my days alone while MG is at work... I am LoVinG this stage, where I can have me time, craft and enjoy anything I want.
- I am big fan of musical plays at the theatre.
- When I already know what MG will do or say next, and he does it, he has to "pay" me with a kiss.
- I can't wait to have kids!!!
- My mom is my best friend, and I enjoy her SO much!
- I love romance/comedy books and movies, and I cry with them.
- I can't drive.
- (Plus thing) I HATE cold!!!
- Casey at Plus3 Crochet
- Sarah at Carried Family
- Amanda at Itchin Stitchin
- Lucy at Attic24
- Sara at Tangled Happy
- Lara at Thornberry
- Nicole at Nicole and the Bee
- Erin at The Misadventures of an Ordinary Housewife
- Saskia at Crafty Valley
- Annie and Laura at Nimble Fingers and Steady Eyebrows
- Kristin at On the Creative Side
- Julie at Twisted Strands
- Ruth Marie at Corn Poppy Girl
- Amanda at Manda's Challeges
- Christy at Speed Scarps
Anyway, saying goodbye for now! A very happy and proud me!
See you soon!
ETA:: I know the links are not working... I'm working on that!
ETA:: Links are fixed now! thanks for bearing with me!