Back in December MG asked me to make him a hat... we searched for patterns and went to buy together the yarn that he choose. He wanted a Seaman Cap and we found this pattern by Beth Hall at Ravelry.
It took me a long time to finish it, I don't know why but my guessing is that the brim was what made me slower in this project. It's all made of slip stitches and they were a bit tight so it cost me a bit to put the hook through.
But finally I finished it, like two weeks ago and until today I remembered to took a picture of it before MG went to work. He had been using it very happy and as he just cut his hair really short it helps to keep him warm because the fabric on the hat is thick and dense, specially the brim.
Here a picture!
Changing subjects::: progress on my scale bag!
I'm totally loving it!!!! it's fun to make, the texture looks and feels great and I am loving more and more the color, which I thought I wouldn't...
I've been peeking into knooking too!!! it's knitting with a hook!
See you soon!