January 14, 2011

The Crochet Club

I haven't talk about this for a while....
I signed up for The Crochet Club around August... and it has been in hold until now.

The Crochet Club is held by Janie Crow, and it's a global thing... She received the sign ups during June and July, last year... then the payments... and now, starting 2011, she had sent yarn and beads parcels all over the world!!!! we will be doing a throw/blanket/wall hanging... I'm not sure, I think at the end I can use it for whatever I want... but the thing is that this is a mystery!!!
This is kind of inspired in the Mystery Blanket Knitting club held by Debbie Abrahams...

There are some really incredible and scrumptious pictures in her site, and I can't wait to start!!!

 Pictures borrowed from Janie's Crochet Club blog
Today I received the January patterns in my email!!! and Oh gosh!!! let me tell you.... they look Fan-Tas-Tic!!!!
I'm really, really excited!!! and now I just have to wait for my yarns and beads parcels to arrive!!! I hope they will sometime next week!!!
Of course I'll tell you all about it...

And now I have to go, but if you want to know more about this you can check Janie's website here!!
And I think you can register your interest to participate in 2012 Crochet Club... too early I think, but places fly and it will be full very quickly for sure!!

Have fun and a great weekend!!!

See you soon!
S.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shanti, we just wanted to say thank you for the award, we appreciate you thinking of us. Enjoy the crochet- it looks intriguing! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanti! What fun doing the crochet club! I bet you'll be stalking the postman for the week until they arrive!
    have a lovely day!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds interesting! It's always fun getting packages in the mail, even when you expect them and know what's inside. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!