November 30, 2010

Cable Hat Finished!!

This is what I worked on this week... I got the yarn at my LYS, it's a fancy handspun and handpainted yarn, from Dream in Color brand... the name of the yarn is "Classy" and it's worsted weight, 100% superfine australian merino, and it's supposed to be superwash... I hope it won't undye when I wash it.

Anyway... the pattern it's from rheatheylia again, the same place where I got the pattern for my mom's Lattice Hat.  They are both free patterns, very nice looks I think, though they are not beginners patterns. But she offers some great tutorials on how to do it.

Well, enough chit-chatting... here's a picture!!!
I hope you can see the cables, as today is a very grey and dark day so there's not a lot of light in my house.... here's another one, it's blurry but I noticed that when the pic was already in my laptop, and I didn't want to go and take another one, hehe... but this one is with the mittens...
So now I have a set... it's not exactly the same color but they are close and match... noone no "expert" is gonna notice... the only bad thing is that the hat was made with a fancy yarn, and the mittens with a very cheap acrylic yarn.... no matter that, I'm really happy with both of them, and they are very warm and nice...

I'm off for now,
See you soon!!!!
S.

2 comments:

  1. They look wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already said this on ravelry but I adore the hat!! Love the stitches used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!