September 23, 2010

Quick Share - Tunisian!!!

Just wanted to show you......... isn't it beautiful???? I liked the colors at the end, even when they're not what I'd use for myself... but that is what MG asked, so he is getting "earthy" tones...

All made in Tunisian Crochet... my first project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy happy happy!!!!!!!!

I think I'll make a cushion with this block... it's not really a square, or a rectangle... it's wider on one side than on the other... well, first trial...

The dark brown edge is made in regular hook-crochet tecnique... and it is a *back post double crochet, front post double crochet*...

See you soon!
S.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great from here. That's the quilt square pattern known as Card Tricks. I'm sure there's other names for it, as well.

    I think you did a great job for a first try. Maybe use this square as a matching pillow for the afghan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice and I agree a pillow would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First project??! WOW well done you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!