July 09, 2010

The Crochet Club

Ohhh! and now I'm thinking in some other things that I can tell you about!!!
Why this didn't happened a week ago so I wouldn't be away for so long??

Anyway, what I want to tell you about is that I found a group on Raverly about The Crochet Club...

It is a project to work on starting on January 2011. The Club creator is Janet Crowfoot  will send parcels to the members of the club with all the yarns, beads patterns and instruccions to work with, for 6 consecutive months... it's an Art Deco inspired project, and it can be used as a throw or a hanging...
All the info is in the blog, but it sounds like a great idea to me!!!
So I sent an email to the lady that is putting this together to register myself... Hope to be part of the club!!

I am tooooo excited!!!

See you soon!
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!