May 22, 2010

Happiness

I have to say that MG is the best Husband I could ever have... he is THE man for me, the perfect man...

If someone, in my teen ages, would have asked me to write a list of the things I would like my husband to have...
I always think how's it possible that MG has all those things that I would had written down on that list, and so many more things, knowledge, qualities, details... I don't know... everything.

Everytime I think I'm so in love with him that it couldn't be bigger or stronger, he does something that captivates me and makes me fall more and more for him...

He is so sweet, and tender, and sensitive... he is supportive, and is always there for me, and is always encouranging me to persue whatever I want to do... and so many more things...

I'm in love... how lucky am I??

xxxx See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely comment!